Today’s post is all about trilogies
I think when it comes to trilogies either you like or you don’t. I personally like them, If the authors plans them correctly they can be great but if they drag on the plot or aren’t interesting then they kinda suck. I like trilogies because they’re longer then duology’s but you don’t have to go to the trouble to reading a whole series of 4+ books.
I have to say I don’t own that many trilogies and my favourites have to be…
- Ace of Shades (5/5)
- Truly Devious (5/5)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (4.5/5)
- Illuminae (4/5)
- The Grisha Trilogy (4/5)
- Cinder (3.5/5)
I haven’t finish all three books in most of these but that’s because most of them are only gonna be out in 2019. But I highly recommend them especially “Ace of Shades” and “Truly Devious” they are both amazing books that i highly reccomend!!!
I havent read a lot of trilogy’s but I do have a lot of them on my tbr, here are my top five…
- Daughter of smoke and bone; I’ve heard about this book everywhere and I really want to read it
- And I darken; I have been dYiNg to read this series its historical fiction which is one of my favourite genres so i already think im gonna love it.
- Divergent; Ok yes I havent read this series and everyone tells me i need to read it and i KNOW but i just keep forgetting hopefully i’ll read it soon
- Three dark crown; So I actually have this book , I bought it a long time ago and it’s just always there staring at me but of course I get distracted with other books and never pick it up.
- Legend; This is a trilogy is by Marie lu I have read her most recent books (warcross etc.) and i found it really interesting.
So those are my Top 6 trilogy’s and Top 5 trilogys on my tbr. As I said before i haven’t read lots of trilogys but that’s what I thought of them. I hope you guys like this post. If you have ay post suggestions please let me know.